Midwest Lumber does allow the return of regular inventory products. Certain conditions apply to all returns and are listed below:
- The proper return request paperwork must accompany all returns.
- Material can be returned up to 45 days after invoicing.
- Returned tallies for products sold in random length fashion must proportionally reflect the original tally that was shipped out.
- On items such as siding and paneling, which are sub-bundled, only full bundles may be returned.
- Material returned to Midwest Lumber must be packaged properly, corners protected, under bands, and outside paper wrapped in order to receive credit for material.
- Midwest Lumber reserves the right to inspect material before issuing credit.
- All returns must be clean and suitable for resale.
- A 25% restocking charge will be assessed on all returns.
- The minimum restock charge is $40.
- If the distance from the Midwest Lumber warehouse to the customer exceeds 150 miles, a return freight charge of $100 will be added in addition to the 25% restock charge.
- Non-stock “special order” items can not be returned under any circumstances.
*Our return policy is subject to change without notice.